FLOYD MAYWEATHER is set to put all his belts on the line in Conor McGregor‘s weight class for their highly anticipated rematch, according to a close source.
The 50-0 undefeated champ, 44, and Irish MMA star McGregor were in talks for a sensational billion dollar rematch, as revealed by The Sun earlier this year.
However, the fight was temporarily scuppered after Notorious, 32, was beaten by American Dustin Poirier in a shock KO defeat in January.
McGregor, who was defeated by Money in 2017, has said he is ready for the rematch and even revealed how he would train for the fight, in an impromptu Twitter Q&A on Sunday.
However, Mayweather is said to be growing impatient with McGregor and wants a deal to be hashed out soon.
A source in the Mayweather camp told The Sun: “Floyd is getting mad now, he wants the fight to go ahead next year.
“He’s been telling everyone in his camp he’s going to beat the hell out of him and saying he’s got a dead record.
“Floyd is even willing to put all his belts in McGregor’s weight class on the line because he’s so sure he can beat him again easily.
“Right now Floyd is super-focused on his boxing…
“He even asked his girlfriend to move out temporarily so he could train without distraction.”
Money officially retired from professional boxing in 2017 after beating McGregor in ten rounds.
He did come back a year later to face featherweight kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa in a brutal, one-round exhibition beating.
For now, Mayweather is currently gearing up to fight YouTuber Logan Paul in an exhibition match on June 6.
Money looks in incredible shape after sharing pictures of his latest training session – just days after kicking Brit stripper Anna Monroe out of his £8million mansion.