[vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator color=”green” border_width=”10″][vc_column_text]
Manchester City head coach Josep Guardiola
on the Okko Sport channel on YouTube summed up the match against Manchester United (0: 2).
– Defeat in the derby. What do you think about the game?
– A good game, we played well, especially in the first half we had a great control of the ball, but there wasn’t enough aggression. Then they conceded a goal that they might not have missed. Again the counterattack, the second half played great too, but Manchester United won. In the second half, we looked more aggressive and dangerous, but in the first and second half we played well.
– Do you think that the first ball was completely optional?
– It was not the most dangerous moment, we believe that it was not necessary to assign a penalty, but it is still such an opponent who knows how to use such moments. Ederson had 1-2 very good, outstanding saves.
– What do you say by mistake?
– You do not make mistakes, I do not make mistakes, because we do not play. I do not come to the interview to condemn my players. Mistakes are part of the game.
– You will have to rotate the composition in the near future, including after this performance?
– I tell you, we played well today. We can even better, we will fight.
– What do you think, maybe this is a psychological problem, because you are far from the first place, are stuck in the second and will not lose anything?
– We had a good match, we wanted to play on our own and fulfilled the game plan.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator][vc_column_text]Manchester United vs Manchester City video match review you can see it here.[/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”green” border_width=”10″][/vc_column][/vc_row]