The UFC 293 fight card is now official following Friday’s official weigh-ins session where 23 of the 24 fighters successfully hit their marks on the scale.
Saturday’s event, which takes place at Qudos Bank Arena with a main card that airs on pay-per-view following prelims on ESPN and ESPN+, is headlined by a middleweight title fight.
Among those weighing in were middleweight champion Israel Adesanya (24-2 MMA, 13-2 UFC) and challenger Sean Strickland (27-5 MMA, 14-5 UFC), who meet in the main event. They both came in under championship weight, as did backup fighter Jared Cannonier at 184.85 pounds.
The full UFC 293 weigh-in results are below:
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Israel Adesanya (184.8) vs. Sean Strickland (184.9) – for middleweight title
- Tai Tuivasa (265.6) vs. Alexander Volkov (262.95)
- Felipe dos Santos (125.4) vs. Manel Kape (126)
- Austen Lane (242.3) vs. Justin Tafa (265.2)
- Tyson Pedro (205.45) vs. Anton Turkalj (205.35)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPNews/ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Da Woon Jung (205.3) vs. Carlos Ulberg (204.7)
- Jack Jenkins (145.85) vs. Chepe Mariscal (145.85)
- John Makdessi (155.1) vs. Jamie Mullarkey (155.35)
- Nasrat Haqparast (155.85) vs. Landon Quinones (155.75)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPNews/ESPN+, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Blood Diamond (170.25) vs. Charlie Radtke (170.3)
- Gabriel Miranda (144.95) vs. Shane Young (149.75)*
- Kiefer Crosbie (170.85) vs. Kevin Jousset (170.5)
*Young weighed in 3.75 pounds over the featherweight limit; he forfeits 30% of his purse to Miranda