In Las Vegas (Nevada, USA), the official weighing procedure for the participants of tomorrow’s UFC on ESPN 26 has ended, the main event of which will be a lightweight bout between a fighter from Russia Islam Makhachev (19-1-0 MMA) and Brazilian Thiago Moises (15-4-0 MMA).
Among those weighing in were Islam Makhachev (19-1 MMA, 8-1 UFC) and Thiago Moises (15-4 MMA, 4-2 UFC), who meet in the lightweight main event and were the first two fighters to the scale. Plus, former women’s bantamweight champion Miesha Tate (18-7 MMA, 5-4 UFC) returns from retirement to take on Marion Reneau (9-7-1 MMA, 5-6-1 UFC) in what she has said is her final career fight.
The full UFC on ESPN 26 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 10 p.m. ET)
- Islam Makhachev (155.5) vs. Thiago Moises (156)
- Marion Reneau (136) vs. Miesha Tate (135)
- Mateusz Gamrot (155.5) vs. Jeremy Stephens (156)
- Dustin Stoltzfus (185.5) vs. Rodolfo Vieira (185)
- Gabriel Benitez (146) vs. Billy Quarantillo (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN/ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Preston Parsons (169.5) vs. Daniel Rodriguez (171)
- Amanda Lemos (115.5) vs. Montserrat Conejo (113.5)
- Sergey Morozov (135) vs. Khalid Taha (135.5)
- Anderson dos Santos (135.5) vs. Miles Johns (135.5)
- Francisco Figueiredo (125.5) vs. Malcolm Gordon (125.5)
- Alan Baudot (246) vs. Rodrigo Nascimento (259)