In Las Vegas (Nevada, USA), the official weighing procedure for the participants of tomorrow’s UFC on ESPN 27 tournament has ended, the main event of which will be a bout in the lightest weight between Cory Sandhagen and former two-time UFC champion in 135 pounds T. J. Dillashaw, who is returning to the octagon after a long break caused by doping problems.
Among those weighing in were Cory Sandhagen (14-2 MMA, 7-1 UFC) and former bantamweight champion T.J. Dillashaw (16-4 MMA, 12-4 UFC), who meet in the main event. Each fighter registered 136 pounds ahead of their key clash, which could very well determine a future title challenger.
The full UFC on ESPN 27 weigh-in results include:
MAIN CARD (7 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN+)
- Cory Sandhagen (136) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (136)
- Raulian Paiva (135.5) vs. Kyler Phillips (135.5)
- Darren Elkins (146) vs. Darrick Minner (145.5)
- Maycee Barber (125.5) vs. Miranda Maverick (125.5)
- Randy Costa (135) vs. Adrian Yanez (135.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (4 p.m. ET, ESPN/ESPN+)
- Brendan Allen (185.5) vs. Punahele Soriano (185.5)
- Ian Heinisch (185.5) vs. Nassourdine Imavov (185.5)
- Mickey Gall (169.5) vs. Jordan Williams (170.5)
- Julio Arce (135.5) vs. Andre Ewell (135)
- Sijara Eubanks (125) vs. Elise Reed (125)
- Diana Belbita (114.5) vs. Hannah Goldy (115.5)