Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Andrei Arlovski will face one of the division’s up-and-coming prospectors, Tom Aspinall, in his next bout on February 20th.
Recall that at the moment, 42-year-old Arlovsky (30-19 MMA, 19-13 UFC) is on a series of two wins. At the same time, the Belarusian won three of his last four fights, defeating Ben Rothwell, Philipe Lins and Tanner Boser.
As for Aspinall (9-2 MMA, 2-0 UFC), the 27-year-old native of the British Isles has won two of his UFC fights, with both victories already in the first round. In the debut fight, it took Tom only 45 seconds to knock out Jake Collier, and in the second fight, in a minute and fifteen seconds, he was defeated by Alan “The Black Samourai” Baudot.
UFC Fight Night card for Feb. 20 includes:
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Derrick Lewis
- Chris Daukaus vs. Aleksei Oleinik
- Darrick Minner vs. Charles Rosa
- Jai Herbert vs. Drakkar Klose
- Danny Chavez vs. Jared Gordon
- Shana Dobson vs. Casey O’Neill
- Jamall Emmers vs. Chas Skelly
- Matt Brown vs. Carlos Condit
- Vinicius Moreira vs. Ike Villanueva
- Rafael Alves vs. Mike Trizano
- Andrei Arlovski vs. Tom Aspinall
Subscribe our blog below and to our Facebook group UFC, MMA, Boxing, Football, NHL!!! Sports news!!!
Stay up to date with events and new news www.sportsandworld.com