[vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator color=”juicy_pink” style=”shadow” border_width=”10″][vc_column_text]
Ronaldinho interview. The once the best football player in the world talked to the Paraguayan television channel ABC Color.
After spending more than a month in a Paraguayan prison due to problems with documents, the Brazilian was released. But soon his movements were again limited. Since April 7, Ronaldinho, together with his brother Roberto de Assis Moreira, have been spending time under house arrest at the Palmagora Hotel in Asuncion. Discussing his situation with reporters, the Brazilian was calm and relaxed.
– Ronaldinho, you proved to be at the U-17 World Cup in 1997. What do you remember about this?
– These are pleasant memories, I was very young then. Brazil did not have this trophy at that time, it was important at the beginning of my career. Thanks to this, I became a player on the first Gremio team when I returned to the club.
– In 2002, you again became the world champion, but with the national team. Was it more powerful than triumphing in 1997?
– Both cases were special. Winning the World Cup is always very important, very exciting. I was lucky to do this at the age of 17 and at the age of 22. It was a wonderful experience.
– You were able to move to Europe, play in European competitions, become a player in Barcelona. Is this something special for any South American. What did you feel?
– This is another indescribable moment. I think I didn’t play there for so long … The victory in the Champions League with Barcelona will always be something special. Because before this the club was not the best period.
– In Paraguay, you played in the finals of Copa Libertadores, the most important club tournament in South America. What do you remember about that ending? Olympia Asuncion won 2-0 here, but you took your to Belo Horizonte.
– Yes, I was lucky to win Libertadores, this trophy was not enough in my collection. We had great matches with the Paraguayans. These are good memories too.
[/vc_column_text][vc_gallery interval=”3″ images=”12901″ img_size=”726×423″][vc_column_text]
– People say that you are a believer. Does it help you in the current conditions of restriction of freedom?
– I think yes. I believe and always pray that everything goes well. I hope this ends soon.
– What was the purpose of your visit to Paraguay? We talked about two events.
– Yes. Everything was under the contracts that my brother concluded. He is my representative. We came to take part in the launch of the online casino, as well as in the presentation of the book “The King of Life” (Craque da Vida). It was organized by a Brazilian company that sells books in Paraguay.
– Your appearance has attracted attention. It was impressive that despite the delicacy of the situation when you testified, officials and the police asked you for photos and autographs. What did you feel at that moment?
– The warmth, sincerity and respect of all Paraguayans have been felt since the first day I appeared in the country – and so on. I am very grateful to them for this.
– How did you react when you found out that your passports were fake?
– We were extremely surprised to learn that they were fake. Since then we have helped justice in every way to clarify everything. We answered all the questions that we had.
“What did you feel when they told you on March 6 that you were going to jail, although it seemed that everything had already been resolved?”
– It was a hard blow. I never thought that I would find myself in such a situation. All my life I tried to achieve the highest level of professionalism and delight people with my football
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”12903″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]
– After the hearing, Judge Mirco Valinotti said that you have no restrictions on freedom. And you can return to Brazil. What happened after that?
– Our flight was scheduled for three in the morning on March 7, because it was my son’s birthday. I do not know what happened.
– In prison, they constantly wanted to take pictures with you, play soccer or volleyball. They limited your freedom, but everyone wanted to be with you. What did you feel at that time?
– All the people I met in prison treated me warmly. Playing football, signing, taking photos is part of my life. I had no reason to stop doing this. All the more so, surrounded by people who were in the same predicament as I was.
– What do you expect from Paraguayan justice?
– I hope they can use our testimony, and this situation will be resolved as soon as possible.
– What do you plan to do when it’s over?
– First of all, I will kiss my mother hard, who spends these hard days during the coronavirus pandemic at home. Then will need to evaluate the impact of this whole situation and move on with faith and new powers.
Thank you for reading the article. Stay with us on the site www.sportsandworld.com. Be healthy and continue to love sports! [/vc_column_text][vc_separator color=”juicy_pink” style=”shadow” border_width=”10″][vc_raw_html]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[/vc_raw_html][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]